7.22.2012

an aerial jaunt

I rolled out of Dryden this morning and should be in Kenora tomorrow evening, but before dad and I parted company we got a chance to go for a quick flight together. The bosses needed a plane dropped off and another picked up in a place called Geraldton and there were no objections to me tagging along for the ride so off we went.

A friend of dad's I'd met earlier in the week, Angie, whose hubby Derek is wearing a blue shirt in my last post happened to be at the airport with her swank camera as we got organized and made our way up. She snapped a bunch of great shots and sent them my way. Thanks Angie!





2 comments:

JLAHood said...

So fun! You know I think Terry looks a lot like your dad...

Unknown said...

Yeah he gets that a lot. With me you have to see us moving around and talking to notice the similarity.