6.11.2007

change of scenery

my corner of the city

So the move is pretty much behind me. I'm unpacked and pretty much settled in the filing cabinet just off Carlton, about a block away from my old place next to The Phoenix. It is somewhat quieter but the lack of a hotdog guy in my front yard has already forced a trip to this place my mom calls the "grocery store".

I've got a list growing all the time of miscellaneous crap I need to pick up still (toaster, picture frames, scissors, etc.) but the all important ice cube trays are in, and I somehow found time to pick up Guitar Hero 2 despite my somewhat crippling lack of a TV or a 360. The axe has found a temporary home at a buddies place for the time being and I must say, the two player co-op is an obscene amount of fun. This game has rekindled my long lost love of console gaming. I want a GH2 karaoke bar to open up in this town ASAP!

So I'm open to suggestions on a decent LCD (32"-37") for gaming and piping my mpeg4 onto. I'm considering the HP my friend has (LC3772N) but I haven't done much reading yet.

No comments: